These terms and conditions apply to all business transactions carried out by MaduraiKuppai.com, hereinafter referred to as ‘MaduraiKuppai.com’.
I) The person applying for the collection of waste items from MaduraiKuppai.com is hereinafter referred to as ‘CLIENT’.
II) The entity performing the collection on behalf of MaduraiKuppai.com as part of this agreement is hereinafter referred to as ‘Contractor’.
III) Your statutory rights are not affected.
- It is the sole responsibility of CLIENT to ensure that all the correct details are entered onto MaduraiKuppai.com internet form and submitted or given to MaduraiKuppai.com representative at the time of requesting the collection service.
- MaduraiKuppai.com reserves the right to add a premium for remote collections. In such circumstances CLIENT will be contacted to confirm acceptance of the increased collection price and shall be given the option to cancel the collection.
- We regret that our contractor is not able to enter your property unless you are present and coordinate the entire collection. Upon entering your property you accept full responsibility and liability for any damage that may occur.
- All items must be ready to collect at the specified time and date. Items that are inaccessible or cannot physically fit through available doorways will not be collected. In such circumstances no refunds will be made.
- All collections are scheduled for 15 minutes to complete from arrival at the address given. In the event that the collection time exceeds 15 minutes due to inaccessibility, CLIENT not being present, item(s) requiring disassembly or inability to confirm collection reference number, MaduraiKuppai.com reserves the right to re-schedule the collection and charge additional fee.
- Collections vehicles must be able to park within 25 metres of the items to be collected.
- MaduraiKuppai.com contractors will not collect items that require handling up or down stairs without prior agreement between MaduraiKuppai.com and CLIENT.
- We cannot make specific times for collection beyond AM or PM collection periods
- Loose materials such as garden waste, bricks, tiles etc should be bagged or boxed for safe collection and to avoid excessive collection times and additional charges being made.
- All fridges/freezers must be empty.
- Hard core, concrete, rubble etc cannot be collected. We advise that a skip is hired from a company offering this service.
- Hazardous waste including corrugated asbestos sheet cannot be collected.
- The size/weight of items is restricted by what can be safely transported by two personnel.
- In the unlikely event that MaduraiKuppai.com are unable to make the collection, MaduraiKuppai.com will re-schedule the collection at a mutually convenient time with CLIENT.
- In no circumstances shall MaduraiKuppai.com be made responsible for any failed collections due to reasons beyond our control.
- MaduraiKuppai.com liability is strictly limited to a full refund only and no claims for damages, interest on money paid or any other expenses shall be entertained; whether or not MaduraiKuppai.com has been made aware of these items.
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure the collection time on site does not exceed 15 minutes, MaduraiKuppai.com cannot guarantee any specific time period for the entire collection to be completed.
- No verbal conditions or guarantees expressed or implied shall have effect on these terms and conditions unless written and initiated by one of the Directors of MaduraiKuppai.com.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in respect of the collection.
- Your phone number, email-id and details are highly confidential.
- If company finds, given contact details are false then the relevant account and Job will be closed.
- If company people identified the junk is in bad condition or not useful to us or theft things then we won't buy it.
- Check the received amount and make your signature on the list provided by our collection executive.
- Our people will not do any house keeping works.